Seeking: Digital Designer
We are looking for a Digital Designer who works at the crossroads of digital and traditional. Are you both creative and technical? Can you enhance and activate an idea across multiple digital channels? Can you tackle digital business challenges and offer clear solutions and plans to clients? You might find Fellow, in the heart of Uptown, to be the perfect fit!
You’ll need to be a self-starter with problem-solving skills and a drive to find unique and breakthrough solutions to complex business problems. You’ll collaborate with an experienced, creative marketing team working across all digital, emerging and traditional channels.
Candidates must be passionate about transforming ideas into award-winning work. If you’re hungry to learn new technologies, eager to help build the Fellow brand and excited to do the best work of your career we would love to meet you.
– Design websites, landing pages and HTML email campaigns
– Work with off-site developers to guide projects to completion
– Create wireframes and storyboards, site maps and process flows.
– Be abreast of the latest technologies and trends in the digital/experiential marketing world
– Know how to guide UI/UX experiences that align to a brand story
– Creatively problem solve at the intersection of online and offline
– Bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn and drive to create great work
– Execute projects with consistency across all channels. Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, and to client specification
– Contribute to ideation process
– Make certain that websites are accessible
– Continually make updates and improvements to websites
– Work in all digital media formats: desktop, mobile, tablet, and social media
– Get to know a client’s business objectives, brand, consumer and competitive landscape to inform insightful design ideas
Professional Skills and Requirements
– 2-4 years of experience in web design, UI/UX or development services
– Self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills
– An understanding of Experiential Marketing
– High level of understanding of WordPress
– Base understanding of prototyping tools (Invision, Sketch)
– Web User Interface Design, User Experience Design, and Multimedia Content Development
– Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
– Understand best practices for SEO